Monday, January 21, 2019

Tantric confessions



I suppose I allow my mind to dwell too much on you,
What can I do? It has become the habit of all my senses.

I have sat in meditation, watching what happens to me
As I remember you. As my chest swells with prana
And my heart explodes from the compressions of my belly.
A light explodes from the yoni sthan and into my brain
Spewing some subtle elixir of immortality.

And it comes from you
Whose breast I press against my skin.
Who is joined with me at all the points,
The lakes and lotuses and whirling wheels
That are the markers of my journey
Along roads I have cultivated and cared for,
Along  the stem I have climbed laboriously
From roots fed by the subtle elixir of immortality
you poured on a slumbering seed.

I breathed you in.
I don’t know whether I can breathe you out,
I breathed you in and you stayed.
We shared breath.
Breath that was blessed with the Divine Name.

You first penetrated my body and mind
And then gave laborious birth to this something
that I dare not call love.
In pessimism, let us call it a deformed child,
The bastard child of rasabhasa,
Like the love of parakeets or panda bears.

Your indifference now
Joined to my helpless stubbornness
is merely a pressure cooker
Building to yet newer explosions of this obscure
Mixture of pleasure and pain,
both embraced and despaired of simultaneously.

I would that I could turn my mind back to
That Radha and Krishna that are somewhere outside
But I cannot.
I must see the Divine Couple in the only love I know.

Are you God? Can you be God?
Can I make you God if I want?

Is the flowering of the thousand petaled lotus
Meant to reveal you alone or the Divine Couple?
Or is it pointless to differentiate?


No comments:

Post a Comment